Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The article is formatted following the journal’s guidelines (template).
- All in-text citation are included in the reference list at the end of the paper and are prepared according to APA 7th style.
- The submission includes author name(s), affiliations, and contact information, including ORCID number.
- Authors of submitted manuscripts are aware of the publishing fees and if the article is accepted for publication - will cover the fee.
All articles published in Applied Computer Science are open-access and distributed under the terms of the Creative
Commons Attribution 4.0 International License