Paper template: ZIP
The JCSI manuscript preparation details:
- The article should be prepared using paper template DOCX and should not be shorter than 4 and not longer than 8 pages. The article should include figures, diagrams, tables, equations, listings in sufficient quality. The title, abstract, keywords and author data should be written in English.
- Obligatory parts of the article:
- Abstract: max. 800 characters (including spaces)
- Keywords: 2-4 keywords, separated with a semicolon
- The main text:
1. Introduction may be divided into 2-3 subsections and is intended to contain: study of the literature review, definition of the purpose of the research undertaken, definition of research areas and hypothesis.
2. Materials and methods (may be in separate chapters) containing: description of the research object, description of the test method (eg. survey, experimental, comparative etc.), conducted research, description of the research scenarios etc.
3. Presentation of selected results, including tables, graphs and other ways of presenting the most important results.
4. Result discussion and conclusions: the results should be discussed in relation to the hypotheses put forward in the Introduction; should contain comments on results, possible sources of error, indication of the new and most important results, 2-3 original conclusions, further research directions.
- Optional parts of the article:
- All acknowledgments should be included at the end of the manuscript before the References and may include supporting grants.
- When reporting experiments on human subjects, authors should indicate whether the procedures followed were in accordance with any ethical standards set by a governing committee responsible for human experimentation (i.e. a university review board).
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- The authors certify that there is no conflict of interest with any financial organization regarding the material discussed in the manuscript.
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and to retain publishing rights without restrictions.