Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is currently under consideration by another journal.
- The article is written in English language.
- The article file is in one of the editable formats: .doc, .docx.
- Text pages are of the A4 size, double line spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article includes in Polish and English language: title, authors’ data, abstract, keywords, main text, bibliography, biographic notes of all the authors.
- The authors’ data placed on the first page of the article include: full names and surnames of the authors (not only initials), affiliations (university, department, city, country), e-mail, ORCID number.
- The abstract does not exceed 300 words nor contains references, briefly describes the aims, materials, methodology and main results and conclusions of the described research.
- The number of the keywords does not exceed 6.
- Drawings, charts, photographs and all descriptions included therein are made as single objects (e.g. there are no descriptions made "on the drawing" in the form of text fields).
- Descriptions on drawings, diagrams or photographs are in English and have a size of 9 pt.
- Equations are prepared in Microsoft Equation Editor or MathType up to version 7.0.
- Units of measurement are presented simply and concisely using System International (SI) units.
- All acknowledgments, including supporting grants, presentations etc., are placed at the very end of the paper before the references.
- The bibliography and the citations have been prepared in accordance with the Guidelines for authors.
- The reference list is given at the end of the article and arranged alphabetically by surnames of the first authors; all the references are cited within the text.
- The bibliography is prepared in the Latin alphabet.
- Where available, URLs and links DOI for the references have been provided.
- The information in each reference is complete and accurate.