Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is prepared in English.
- The paper has not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- The article file is in one of the editable formats: DOC, DOCX or RTF.
- A PDF file has been uploaded ALSO
- The work has an even number of pages and there are at least 4 pages.
- The abstract does not exceed 1500 characters without spaces.
- The number of keywords does not exceed 6.
- Drawings, charts, photographs and all descriptions contained therein are made as SINGLE objects (e.g. there are no descriptions made "on the drawing" in the form of text fields).
- Descriptions on drawings, diagrams or photographs are in English and have a size of 7-10 points.
- Equations are prepared in Microsfot Equation Editor or MathType up to version 7.0..
- The literature is arranged alphabetically according to the author's surname.
- The literature is prepared in accordance with the MLA style.
The the article includes biographies of ALL authors each one not exceeding 500 characters without spaces.
- The e-mail addresses of ALL authors are given.
- The ORCID number of all authors is given.
- Photographs of 2.73.8 cm size of ALL authors were uploaded.