Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been published elsewhere and is not currently under consideration by another journal.
- The article is written in English language.
- The article file is in one of the editable formats: .doc, .docx or .rtf.
- The work has an even number of pages (from 4 to 10).
- The article includes: title, authors’ data, abstract, keywords, main text, bibliography, biographic notes of all the authors.
- The authors’ data placed on the first page of the article include: full names and surnames of the authors (not only initials), affiliations (university, department, city, country).
- The abstract does not exceed 300 words nor contains references, briefly describes the aims, materials, methodology and main results and conclusions of the described research.
- The number of the keywords does not exceed 6.
- Drawings, charts, photographs and all descriptions included therein are made as single objects (e.g. there are no descriptions made "on the drawing" in the form of text fields).
- Descriptions on drawings, diagrams or photographs are in English and have a size of 7-10 pt.
- Equations are prepared in Microsoft Equation Editor or MathType up to version 7.0.
- Units of measurement are presented simply and concisely using System International (SI) units.
- All acknowledgments, including supporting grants, presentations etc., are placed at the very end of the paper before the references.
- The bibliography is prepared in accordance with the MLA style.
- The reference list is given at the end of the article and arranged alphabetically by surnames of the first authors; all the references are cited within the text.
- Citations of references in text are identified using numbers in square brackets, e.g. [1, 4–6].
- The bibliography is prepared in the Latin alphabet.
- The information in each reference is complete and accurate.
- The authors’ biographies do not exceed 500 characters without spaces and include: scientific grade, e-mail address, ORCID number, description of scientific interests and a photograph.