Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author(s) confirm that this text includes original research results which was not published before and not submitted for any other publication. Its full rights belong to the Author(s)
- The paper has not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- We certify that there is no conflict of interest with any financial organization regarding the material discussed in the manuscript.
- This article after publishing can be distributed under the term of Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- I confirm that bibliography references were written with accordinance to IEEE references style.
- I confirm that ORCID and email addressees of authors were given in the manuscript.
All articles published in Journal of Technology and Exploitation in Mechanical Engineering (JTEME) are open-access. New works in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.