Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been published elsewhere and is not currently under consideration by another journal.
- The article is written in English language.
- The article file must be prepared using the journal template.
- The article file should not extend 5 MB.
- The article includes: title, authors’ data, abstract, keywords, main text, bibliography.
- The authors’ data placed on the first page of the article include: full names and surnames of the authors (not only initials), affiliations (university, department, city, country).
- The abstract does not exceed 300 words nor contains references, briefly describes the aims, materials, methodology and main results and conclusions of the described research.
- The number of the keywords does not exceed 6.
- Drawings, charts, photographs and all descriptions included therein are made as single objects (e.g. there are no descriptions made "on the drawing" in the form of text fields).
- Descriptions on drawings, diagrams or photographs are in English and have a size of 7-10 pt.
- Equations are prepared in Microsoft Equation Editor or MathType up to version 7.0.
- Units of measurement are presented simply and concisely using System International (SI) units.
- All acknowledgments, including supporting grants, presentations etc., are placed at the very end of the paper before the references.
- The bibliography is prepared in accordance with the IEEE style.
- The reference list is given at the end of the article and arranged in order of its appearance in the text; all the references are cited within the text.
- Citations of references in text are identified using numbers in square brackets, e.g. [1, 4–6].
- The bibliography is prepared in the Latin alphabet.
- The information in each reference is complete and accurate.