Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been published before and is not currently submitted for review in another journal.
- The file is in Microsoft Word (doc), Open Office or RTF, LaTeX format.
- Illustrations and charts were prepared in 300 DPI resolution.
- The text meets the journal’s requirements for style and bibliography.
- The bibliography includes current URLs of the referenced websites and DOI numbers.
- I have read the copyright regarding the publication of the text.
Budownictwo i Architektura supports the open science program. The journal enables Open Access to their publications. Everyone can view, download and forward articles, provided that the terms of the license are respected.
Publishing of articles is possible after submitting a signed statement on the transfer of a license to the Journal.